Boys Basketball Staff
10 Positives Of Sports Participation
By participating in sports, the young athlete will.....
1. Develop skills needed to socialize with their peers as well as adults.
2. Develop independence and confidence.
3. Develop a sense of achievement, which helps develop positive self-image.
4. Develop leadership skills and qualities.
5. Learn how to cooperate and compete.
6. Develop agility, coordination, endurance, flexibility, speed, and strength.
7. Develop the ability to make decisions and accept responsibilities.
8. Learn to understand and express emotions, imagination, and appreciation for what the body can do.
9. Develop interest in continuing sports participation.
10. Develop and become proficient at the various sports skills.